A new patch for Hearthstone will go live tomorrow. The latest patch update bears the version number 16.0.5. Speaking of Hearthstone, it is a free-to-play online digital collectible card game developed and published by Blizzard Entertainment. Mentioned below are the complete for update 16.0.5.
- Now costs 6 Mana (up from 5).
- Now has 1 Attack (down from 2).
- Now has 4 Attack (down from 5).
- Now costs 9 Mana (up from 7).
*Once these changes are live, players will be able to disenchant the adjusted cards for their full Arcane Dust value for two weeks.
- Moved from Tavern Tier 5 to Tavern Tier 4 .
- Moved from Tavern Tier 5 to Tavern Tier 4.
Moved from Tavern Tier 4 to Tavern Tier 3 .
- Moved from Tavern Tier 2 to Tavern Tier 3 .
- Primalfin Lookout (changed last week)
- Moved from Tavern Tier 4 to Tavern Tier 5 .
- Has been removed from the pool of available minions.
- Has been removed from the pool of available heroes.
- Has been added to the pool of available heroes.