Hello GTA Fans, today we are back with another guide on download and installation of GTA 5 Add-On Vehicle Spawner mod 1.4.5.
Add-on Spawner mod is a ScriptHookV script that automatically looks for add-on vehicles and puts them in a menu for you to spawn.
For anyone who does not know what ScriptHook is, it is basically a free utility application that allows you to use GTA 5 script native functions in custom ASI plugins. It enables to use of several addon mods for regular GTAV.
Download Add-On Vehicle Spawner mod from here.
Some key features of this Mod are
- The mod is capable of detecting the added vehicles automatically.
- You can search the car by its categories like make, model, or name.
- Comes with various spawn options.
- Custom Thumbnails
- Search Function
- Also prevents your DLC Vehicles from despawning.
- Various sorting options.
The New vehicle spawner mod 1.4.5 is better than its predecessor because,
- Update vehicles for b2372 (Los Santos Tuners)
- Fix re-initialization problems
- Improve image loading (support .webp)
You need to ensure that you have this Required software before playing.
- GTA 5 (v1.0.877.1) or later
- ScriptHook V
After you have downloaded the Mod from the above link, We can start with the installation process. The process is very simple.
Select and then Drag and drop AddonSpawner.asi and the AddonSpawner folder to your GTA V game folder.
And it’s Done.
After you have installed the mod using the above steps you are done, no setup no configuration no editing needed.
To use the mod simply press the F5 Hotkey and spawn your add-on vehicle. They would be separated by the vehicle class.
One thing to be kept in mind is that It only lists your add-on vehicles, so no base game or Downloaded(DLC) vehicles are present.
You can further check the settings to sort through various options of Vanilla (Default) cars and add-ons.
If you want to add Images then,
- Put an image file whether .jpg or .png in the AddonSpawner/img folder with the spawn model name of the car as the file name. For example ek9.jpg
Full Credits of this Mod goes to the Team.