Hello Gamers, today we bring you a complete guide on how to download and install TurboFix 2.2.0 that will make your GTA V gameplay more exquisite and dope.
Basically, TurboFix 2 Check upon how the turbo upgrade works, with performance increases and brand new effects. There are a lot of features to name a few,
- You can Unlock the Turbo Boost limits
- Fully Customizable Boost Buildup and release
- Fully functional Anti-lag with effects.
- Active on NPC vehicles too.
- Customizable turbo dial behavior
Before we jump into the installation process there are a few requirements for installation.
- GTA V (PC Version)
- Microsoft VisualStudio Redistributable (x64)
Download Link:- Download TurboFix 2.2.0 Here
After you have all the required software we can start with the installation process.
- First things first you need to drag and drop TurboFix.asi, irrKlang.dll, and the TurboFix folder to the main GTA V folder.
- Then Open your game and you can see it immediately works for all cars with the turbo tuning option.
- Use “turbo fix” cheat (without quotes) to open the menu (open the cheat box with a tilde (~))
- The menu can be used to view, customize and save configurations.
The hotkeys, gamepad buttons or cheat code to open the menu can be changed in settings_menu.ini.
Configurations can be manually made when not using the in-game menu, check TurboFix/Configs/INSTRUCTIONS.txt for info.
For customizing and adding sound sets you need to follow some simple steps.
- Make new folders in the Sounds folder, The folder names are
For Example, to get 16 sounds playing in-game, first name your files EX_POP_0.wav through EX_POP_15.wav.
Then the script will just randomly play a numbered exhaust sound. The Sub always plays as default.
We highly recommend you add a speedometer mod that can show turbo or a vehicle with a working boost/vacuum gauge.
Below are few mods which you can check out.
- Full LODs
- Dirt Mapping
- Breakable Windows
Lancia Delta Integrale Evo 1 by locotomb
- HQ Interior/Mirrors
- Breakable/Tintable Windows (interior windows dirt mapped)
- Titanium Exhaust
- Engine animated Idol
- Smod EVO1 Recaro Seats
- Race Splitter/ Paintable Tow Hooks
Toyota Supra A80 by Wanted188
- Beautiful and detailed stock base car (no pre-tuning)
- All basic game features (dials, hands-on steering wheel, all doors open, etc…)
- paintable interior
- Shaking engine
- Custom dirt map
- Template and liveries
We also want to make you aware of some defects and issues of the particular mod.
- The sound samples are not that great, it could have been better with more sound samples as it would diversify the choices.
- The Original game turbo sounds aren’t overwritten, so you would hear the original turbo sounds especially that annoying blowoff sound.
- The Tuned exhaust positions don’t update (pfx, audio).