Gran Turismo 7 is a realistic racing simulation game that features tons of content for players to discover. Likewise, the game features an extensive single-player campaign as well as a large variety of unique racing cars. Thus, the game also features extensive car collecting gameplay. The game has both single-player as well as multiplayer game modes. This means that players can enjoy racing with or against other players in the game. Unlike most other games that feature multiplayer modes, Gran Turismo 7 does not outright give players the multiplayer mode at the start. This article is therefore regarding Gran Turismo 7: How to unlock multiplayer.
There are different modes in the game that players can play through. These include a massive single-player campaign as well as tons of events to compete in. However, a major draw for players in a racing game like Gran Turismo 7 is the multiplayer mode. Likewise, players can race against other players in PvP racing. Thus, knowing how to unlock the mode means that players can compete in multiplayer early.
Going to the main topic of this article, you can find out all the latest information you need regarding the steps on how to unlock multiplayer in Gran Turismo 7 by reading below.
Gran Turismo 7: How to unlock multiplayer –
- First and foremost, you have to launch the game and start progressing through the game.
- Next up, you have to go to GT Café as well as complete the GT Café Menu 9: Tokyo Highway Parade event at the GT Café.
- You have to make sure that you finish in third place or above in the GT Café Menu 9: Tokyo Highway Parade event.
- After completing the Menu 9 event at third place or higher, you can now see the Multiplayer appear at the bottom right of the World Map. This is where you can go into the multiplayer mode of the game.
- Finally, you can start playing multiplayer matches in the game with or against other players.
This was an article regarding the steps on how to unlock multiplayer in Gran Turismo 7. You can always keep up-to-date with Digistatement for the latest game news as well as guides.