Ubisoft is rolling out a new update for Ghost Recon: Breakpoint today. The new update brings the patch version 2.0.0, with which developers are to bring tons of improvements, new game features, and bug-fixes. The new update for Ghost Recon: Breakpoint carrying patch 2.0.0 will roll out today on all platforms after the server maintenance schedule.
The developers have posted an official schedule for the Ghost Recon: Breakpoint update 2.0.0. According to the official tweet by Ubisoft, the server will undergo maintenance from 10:00 CET / 05:00 EDT. The new patch 2.0.0 will start rolling out across all platforms and regions at 1:00 PM CET / 08:00 AM EDT.
Ghost Recon: Breakpoint title update 2.0.0 Is going to bring several new features. The first and most interesting feature is the new map voting system. With this new feature, you will be able to vote for your favorite map and mode in the Ghost Wars.
Second is the advance camera setting feature. With this feature, you will get three visual modes options. You can choose between far and dynamic camera settings. Not only this, but the new update also brings improved Base Jump. According to the developers, they have worked on Base Jump animation to make it more permissive.
You can check out the official patch notes below published by the developers for finer details on the new update.
• Added new respawn points more relevant for players.
• Now players will not respawn to the closest point geographically, but to the latest location they went through before dying to avoid having players spawning in a place they have never visited before.
• For instance, it allows players in squad attacking a camp from different location points to respawn where they were, instead of respawning all at one location in case they get KIA.
• Created new platforms to BASE jump from in key areas.
• Updated systems in-game which create a more permissive BASE jump experience.
• Reduced the auto-deploy distance to allow for more time BASE jumping before deploying the parachute.
UI AND PROGRESSION
• Updated HUD to make it easier to know which mission you are on.
• Players can switch between Episodes by focusing the investigation zone, then:
• Using LT/RT on Xbox One, L2/R2 on PS4™ system, and arrow keys on PC.
• Clicking directly on tabs.
• A new indicator is displayed on tabs for easier navigation.
• Enemy NPCs will now drop ammo boxes and item loot packages with visual feedback.
• Added a more visible light shader on interactive objects (crates, ammo boxes, collectibles, item loots).
• Increased low-quality weapon parts gained from dismantling weapons.
• Increased weapon parts gained from drones while playing on Immersive Experience.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.