Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon is a series of military tactical shooter video games published by Ubisoft. In the series, the player is in charge of a fictional, newly conceived squad of U.S. Army Special Forces soldiers from Delta Company, 1st Battalion, 5th Special Forces Group stationed at Fort Bragg.
Ubisoft is planning to roll out a new update across all platforms tomorrow. The new update will bring patch version 2.0.0 with several bug fixes, new content and improved in-game features too. Well, the developers have teased several features that will be available with the new patch.
Here, we will be mentioning the upcoming features with the new patch update. Make sure to check it out below.
Ghost Recon: Breakpoint Update 2.0 –
The first and most interesting feature that will be available in the new update is the new map voting system. With the new features, players will be able to vote for their favorite map and map in the Ghost Wars. As the name suggests, the map and mode which gets the higher number of votes will be played in matchmaking.
Another useful feature is the new camera setting features. With the new title update in the game, players will get three visual modes options. Players can choose between far and dynamic camera settings accordingly.
With the new title update, players will experience new and improved Base Jump. According to the developers, they have worked on Base Jump animation to make it more permissive.
Well, this is all about the new and improved features of Ghost Recon: Breakpoint Update 2.0.0. There is more in the pipeline. We will upload the entire patch notes as soon as possible. The title update 2.0 drops tomorrow after the three hours of server maintenance which starts at 10:00 CET / 05:00 EDT.
• Added new respawn points more relevant for players.
• Now players will not respawn to the closest point geographically, but to the latest location they went through before dying to avoid having players spawning in a place they have never visited before.
• For instance, it allows players in squad attacking a camp from different location points to respawn where they were, instead of respawning all at one location in case they get KIA.
• Created new platforms to BASE jump from in key areas.
• Updated systems in-game which create a more permissive BASE jump experience.
• Reduced the auto-deploy distance to allow for more time BASE jumping before deploying the parachute.
UI AND PROGRESSION
• Updated HUD to make it easier to know which mission you are on.
• Players can switch between Episodes by focusing the investigation zone, then:
• Using LT/RT on Xbox One, L2/R2 on PS4™ system, and arrow keys on PC.
• Clicking directly on tabs.
• A new indicator is displayed on tabs for easier navigation.
• Enemy NPCs will now drop ammo boxes and item loot packages with visual feedback.
• Added a more visible light shader on interactive objects (crates, ammo boxes, collectibles, item loots).
• Increased low-quality weapon parts gained from dismantling weapons.
• Increased weapon parts gained from drones while playing on Immersive Experience.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.