Forza Horizon 4 has got great cars, and events you cannot miss out on. Many people try to attend these events and try time travelling. In this article, we talk about how you can time travel in Forza Horizon 4.
Forza Horizon 4: Time Travel
- Disconnect your Internet connection.
- Open Network and Sharing centre.
- Disable the connection from there.
- From the Search option which comes with the taskbar, search for Time and Language.
- Henceforth, you will get the option to change the date and time.
- Towards the top right, you will get the option of Date, time and Regional formatting under Related settings.
- Upon clicking this, it will take you to the Region settings.
- Again, keep an eye on the top-right corner. Click on the Additional date, time & regional settings.
- From here, the control panel would open up. A window of Date and Time would open up.
- Set the time and date.
- Change it based on the Season Update you want to access.
- Click on OK and save the progress.
- Refresh in your desktop and restart Forza Horizon 4
- In the game, complete the event you want now.
- When you open Forza Horizon, you will notice that the update will be available, based on the time and date you changed.
- Complete the event which got unlocked through the Time and Date change.
- After the completion of the event, you can switch on the internet.
- Along with this, change back to the actual time and date.
Many Forza Horizon fans are looking forward to the upcoming title, Forza Horizon 5. This new sequel would be taking place in Mexico. We would get to see some of the best cars in the virtual road of Forza Horizon’s new title. But the developers are rolling with one last season update Series 38. Here, new cars would not be featuring Instead, it would see content, which featured from Series 7 to Series 32.
The upcoming title would be coming out on Microsoft Windows (PC) and Xbox One. Along with this, the new generational consoles of Xbox Series X and S would also get their versions of Forza Horizon 5. The popular racing game by Playground Games would be hitting the market from 5th November 2021.
For more PC related gaming guides and updates, head here.