Many users get the following error while trying to set up PayPal Account on PS4. “Paypal email or password is not valid”
Adding PayPal on PS4
You need to add this through the PlayStation Network website.
- Access the PlayStation Network website from your mobile.
- Sign in through your PlayStation ID
- As you log in, go to Payment Settings
- As you click on Payment Settings, you will get the option of adding a payment method.
- Click this. This would ask you to Add a PayPal Account.
- As you select PayPal Account, it will redirect you to the PayPal Account sign-in page.
- Add the login credentials and accept the PayPal Account Agreement
- Upon agreement, the login would get approved and verified.
- Along with this, you will finally get to add the PayPal account to your PlayStation ID.
- With this, you can access your PayPal account on your PS4 wallet.
- To check this, open Settings and go back to your Wallet from Account Management.
- In your PS4 Payment Methods, you will get to see the PayPal account has been added.
This is how you can add your PayPal account and link it with your PS4 wallet. For more guides regarding PlayStation, head here.