Fortnite is one of the most popular online multiplayer battle royale video games. The game comes from the developer studio, Epic Games. Fortnite is one of the most mainstream games available today. There are regular events, tournaments, and competitive leagues in Fortnite. Similarly, celebrity and franchise crossover events are some of the biggest draws for Fortnite. The game is available on various platforms such as PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, iOS, Android, Xbox Series X/S, Microsoft Windows, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and also on macOS. This article is a guide to help you on fixing(fix) your Fortnite PC Controller not working(Not Working) in 2022.
Here Are Some Workarounds For Fortnite PC Controller not working in 2022:
1) First and foremost, a simple workaround for when the controller is not working when playing Fortnite is to confirm beforehand that the controller and the controller port are not malfunctioning. Thus, the issue may simply be a result of a broken controller or controller port.
2) You can also perform a clean boot up of your system when facing a controller issue on your PC. Some background running services and applications can cause detection problems between your controller and PC. Therefore, unplugging your controller and replugging it only after restarting your PC can prevent such interruptions from happening.
3) Another simple workaround to fix a controller detection problem is to reconnect it. A bad plug-in of controllers can result in the game and your system not detecting the controller. Therefore, you can simply disconnect your controller and reconnect it again. Additionally, you can also switch the USB port for plugging in your controller.
4) Making sure that your system detects the controller before launching the game helps in confirming whether there are detection issues or not. On the other hand, connecting your controller after the game starts can cause detection problems. Therefore, always make sure to connect your controller before launching the game.
5) Finally, you can always perform a reinstall of your controller’s drivers to fix detection issues. In order to do this, go to the Control Panel >> Choose Device Manager >>Find your controller in the device list >> Right-click the controller and select “Uninstall device” Restart the PC with the controller plugged in. This reinstalls the controller’s drivers.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.