Whenever we play FIFA, there are two debates in the house. Which team would we go for? Which controller setting are we going for? Even for consoles like the PlayStation 4 and the Xbox One, it is very much stereotyped to play FIFA. The footballing game has been a household name, which gets a new version, for the new season. With new version comes new updates, especially the team roster, player ratings, new stadiums, updated jerseys.
This year, Paris Saint Germain and France Football’s sensational kid Kylian Mbappe is the new face of this season’s FIFA. While FIFA 22 is set to come out soon, many gamers are wondering about the next face, with major bets being on Erling Haaland, who plays for Borussia Dortmund and the Norwegian National Team.
But for many players, the FIFA experience is incomplete without the controller. Without it, there’s a vacant feeling. Despite connecting and setting up the controller, many players are not able to play FIFA with a controller on their PC. While we look for clocking top notch graphics, the control coming out of a controller is unparalleled. But many FIFA 21 players on PC have complained about this issue. How to solve this? Read this article carefully as we share the solution hack.
Fix Controller Issue With FIFA 21 Game on PC, Fix Controller Not Working With FIFA 21 on PC
- Start with Disconnecting the controller and then reconnecting the same.
- Restart the FIFA 21 game
- Disconnect additional joystick or disconnect all external USB devices
- Add FIFA 21 to Steam. Before you add the same on Steam platform, we would recommend you to close Origin and and the game.
- Select Steam Input Per Game Settings as forced on or forced off
- Launch Steam in Big picture mode and try it Steam Input Per Game Settings as forced on or forced off
For more such updates, DigiStatement has got the catalogue, which can help you to solve all the errors. Are you looking for the latest updates? DigiStatement has a diverse library, that shares all technology and gaming updates.