Are you also facing “DirectX Encountered an Unrecoverable Error” in Call of Duty: Warzone? If yes, then read the full article to know more about this issue and how you can fix COD Warzone Unrecoverable Error.
Call of Duty: Warzone is a part of its predecessor, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare that released in 2019. It is a massively played multiplayer Battle Royale game published by Activision. You can play this game on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and Microsoft Windows. In this article, we are going to help you fix the DirectX Encountered an Unrecoverable Error in COD: Warzone. So, here is everything you need to know.
Fix: COD Warzone Unrecoverable Error
Many COD Warzone players are facing this error. As we all know that this issue occurs on PC only, the solution for this is also going to be computer-oriented. The main cause of this issue might be that the drivers of your computer are not updated. Here are the steps that you must follow to fix the Unrecoverable Error encountered by DirectX in Call of Duty.
- Open the Search Bar from Taskbar.
- Search Device Manager, and open it.
- Click on Display Adapters and right-click on your driver present there.
- Now, click on “Update Driver” and select “Browse my computer for drivers”.
- After this, select, “Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer”
- Select the most specific driver from the list and click on “Select”.
- After closing this window, go to your search bar again and type “dxdiag”.
- Open this software and it will open DirectX Diagnostic Tool.
- This software will run some checks. After it is done, close it.
- Congratulations! You have fixed this issue.
So, if you fixed the error by this method, share this article with your friends to help them fix COD Warzone Unrecoverable Error
Read More: : Call of Duty Warzone Packet Loss Fix for PC in 2021
Head here for the latest gaming news