Microsoft finally brought back the Flight Simulator after 14 years. The game which last came back in 2006 is finally ready to take off and give you the ultimate simulation experience. Henceforth, if we look at the ongoing Covid-19 lockdown and restriction, the Flight Simulator 2020 can perhaps provide you with the safest flying option.
But your flight simulation experience might crash even before it starts. Microsoft Flight Simulator has often reported about frequent crashing. Read this article as we share the fix
Fix Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Crashing on PC
- Keep your Xbox Companion app till date
- Update Windows 10 to version 2004
- Switch on Game Mode
- Make a change in the Virtual Memory and increase it
- Let Microsoft Store conduct automatic updates for you
- Uninstall and Reinstall Microsoft Visual C++ files:
- Reinstall your Graphics Card Driver. Ensure a clean installation
- Perform Cleanboot in your PC
- Close all Background Applications, and ensure no applications are running in the background.
- Either disable the Firewall or allow the game files as an exception in your anti-virus software programme.
- Disable third party application from startup. This includes Nahimic Audio Logitech G Hub, MSI Afterburner / Riva Tuner Statistics Server, EVGA Precision, OBS, Xsplit, Discord, etc.
- Restart the game and this time as as admin
- Reset the copy of Microsoft Flight Simulator
- Stop Steam Overlay and close all the overlay apps like Discord, GeForce Experience, etc
- Disable CPU and GPU overclocking (like Predator Sense)
- For laptop users, we would recommend to run the game on dedicated graphics card
- Verify the integrity of local game files
- Uninstall Flight Simulator and reinstall the game again.
For more such updates on Flight Simulator, and getting errors fixed, subscribe to DigiStatement. Here were got all the solutions for errors faced by you. Any update on technology, new mods and releases? Our library has got your back.