The 29th installment in the FIFA series, FIFA 22 is the latest association football simulation video game published by Electronic Arts. This game features the traditional FIFA single, as well as, multiplayer gameplay and is available to play on Microsoft Windows, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and Stadia.
Kylian Mbappe is featured on this game’s cover for the second consecutive year. When playing this game on Microsoft Windows, it is a must to have the Best Experience with boosted FPS and increased performance. In this article, we will be guiding you with some settings on your Windows PC, following which, you can boost FPS and the performance of FIFA 22. Here is everything you need to know about it.
FIFA 22 Boost FPS and Increase Performance
To increase performance and boost FPS for FIFA 22, follow the below-mentioned steps:
1) Turn Game Mode On: Go to the windows search bar and search for “Game Mode”. Open the first thing that comes and enable Game Mode.
2) Disable Xbox Game Bar: Xbox Game Bar must be disabled to improve the Frame Rate. You can find this option at the same place under Game Mode settings.
3) Capture: Turn Background recording off from the Capture section present under Game Mode settings.
4) Graphics Settings [If having NVIDIA Graphics Card]: Search Graphics Settings in Windows Search bar> Open it> Turn Hardware-accelerated GPU Scheduling On. Restart your computer after applying this setting.
5) Update your Graphics Drivers to the latest version: If you are using an NVIDIA graphics card, head here to install the latest version of Graphics Drivers. On the other hand, head here if you use AMD Graphics Card.
1) Edit Power Plan: Search for this setting in Windows Search Bar> Open it> Power Options> Check Balanced or High-Performance Mode
2) Compatibility Settings:
Go to your FIFA 22 folder location.
Once you have opened the folder, Right Click on the FIFA 22 executable file. Then, Click on Properties and select the Compatibility tab.
Now, check “Disable Full-screen Optimization”. Going further, click on “Change High DPI Settings” and make sure to check “Override High DPI Scaling Behavior”.
Click on OK > Apply > OK.
The launcher of FIFA 22 features an option to change Game Settings without entering the game. So, we will be using it only. Open the FIFA 22 launcher and click on “Game Settings”.
Resolution: Set the native resolution according to your Monitor. Do not lower the resolution too much.
Set Rendering Quality to “Medium”. If you are having a high-end PC, go for “High” or “Ultra”.
Set MSAAOptions to “Off”.
Set the Frame Rate Settings to “No Limit on FPS”. It will allow the game to deliver the maximum FPS it can. Moreover, if you are playing on a Laptop and do not want to generate excessive heat, lock the FPS to 60.
So, by applying these settings, you will see an observable boost in the FPS of FIFA 22. Share this article with your friends if you found it helpful.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.