FIFA as the game always looks forward to providing a great Ultimate Team experience. In this feature, players get to make the team, starting from a game-provided batch of players, consisting of players rating around 50-70 in general. Here, people need to build chemistry amongst the team players, utilising club, league, and nationality factors. As they play more and continue to win fixtures, many gift packs are rewarded. This helps players get better players. If luck favours them, they can get the gold card (the career peak card) of players like Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo or Neymar Jr. But with players, they also get to choose kits, badges, and even the stadium. Frequent playing and victory can ensure more rewards like these in the game, which get added to a player’s catalogue. Therefore, in this article, we talk about changing kits and stadiums in FIFA 21’s Ultimate Team.
FIFA 21: Change Kit
- When you access the FIFA 21 Ultimate Team menu, go to Play Option.
- From here, you will get the choice of selecting Stadium by pressing up/scrolling up (this depends on your console).
- Select the Stadium to open up the My Stadium option. This will bring out 4 tabs below, namely Match Day, Crowds, Sideline, and Structure.
- To change the kit, select the Match Day option. From here, you will get to see the options of Badge, Ball, Home Kit, Away Kit and much more.
- Click on Home Kit and/or Away Kit (depending on if you want to change both or want to change any one of them).
- Henceforth, select the preferred tab (Home Kit/Away Kit), and you can select a jersey kit of your choice from the available catalogue.
- To change the Stadium, go back to the My Stadium option.
- Select Structures (on the extreme right-hand side).
- As you open the Structures sub-menu, you will see the Stadium option.
- Therefore, you can select your choice of Stadium from the catalogue of available stadiums.
This is how you can change the stadiums and kits in FIFA 21. This provides you with the option to select and change your Stadium and Kits for matches in Ultimate Team. For more gaming guides and updates, click here.