Since Farthest Frontier is a simulation game, you can place the buildings according to your preference. Your main aim should be to keep your town as visually appealing as possible, while simultaneously making it easier for the villagers to live. In this game, different types of buildings have their distinct purposes. For example, the shelters in which the villagers live, do the task of protecting them from natural stuff like rain, a structure popularly known as the Hunter Cabin supplies meat to the villagers, and the villagers are provided with firewood in order to tackle the extremely cold weather by Firewood Spitters, etc. But, there are chances of you placing a particular structure but later you get the realization that either it does not fit at that particular location or it really is not needed at all. At that time, you can ‘Relocate’ or ‘Salvage’ your structure, according to what you want to do. In this article, we have covered how to Salvage Shelters in Farthest Frontier.
Farthest Frontier: How to salvage Shelters?
Salvage and Relocate, both the actions perform the same task i.e. removing your structure. But, there is a slight difference between both of them. The main difference between these two terms is that the action ‘Relocate’ provides you with the option of placing your building somewhere else, while on the other the option ‘Salvage’ will give your resources back to you. Another difference between these two terms is that in relocating a building you will not lose even a single resource while on the other hand, you will lose half of your resources if you will salvage a structure.
The respective steps for relocation and salvaging are given below.
1) Select the structure that you want to relocate by clicking on it.
2) A menu will be visible to you on the right-hand side of the screen then.
3) Three icons will be present on the top of the screen. You need to click on the icon which has a house with an arrow. It indicates that it will provide you with the option of relocating the building.
4) Now you can place your building in any other valid location.
1) You will have to start the process by left-clicking on the structure that you want to salvage. It will select the structure.
2) A menu will appear in front of you which will be containing options on the right-hand side of the screen.
3) Again you will be able to see three options on the top of the menu, with the salvage icon being the middle one having its icon as a house with an ‘X’ mark on it.
4) Once you will click the icon, then you will get the option to confirm whether you really want to delete it or not.
5) Click on yes if you wish to delete the structure.
This was all about Relocating and Salvaging structures in Farthest Frontier. Keep following DigiStatement for all the latest gaming-related updates.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.