The servers of Escape from Tarkov were down for the maintenance as the developers were deploying a new update. Well, the maintenance has completed and the new update is rolling out now across PC platform in all regions. With the new update, Battlestate Game is bringing several bug-fixes and a few additions to the in-game features. The new update carries patch version 0.12.5, it’s live and can be downloaded now.
The official handle of Battlestate Games has posted details of the new update on Twitter. According to the official statement, the new patch adds a new Therapist service – Quick Treatment, which will be available at the end of a raid. Using this service, players will be able to heal themselves immediately after the raid. Not only this, but the new service also shows the sources of damage in untreated parts of the body in the raid.
Other additions include the “Hideout” and “main menu” options to the panel at the bottom of the screen for quick access. And along with this, players will see changes and various improvements to the UI layout.
The new patch update also aims to fix several issues too. But, no major game features, other than those mentioned above, will be added. Well, you can check out the fixed issues in the patch notes below. We have mentioned the official patch notes below. Make sure to check it out for finer details.
Escape from Tarkov Update 0.12.5 Patch Notes –
- Redesigned part of the optics functionality, which reduces the occurrence of errors and on some PC configurations gives an increase in performance while aiming.
- Fixed some subsystems that could cause short-term freezes.
- Various minor performance improvements
- New Therapist service
- “Hideout” and “main menu” for quick access
- In-game color correction settings (post-fx)
- Various improvements to the UI layout
- Added dependence of mouse sensitivity on the multiplicity of optics
- Fixed one of the bugs where the grenade and its explosion were not visible
- Fixed a bug with the missing image in optics after reconnect
- Fixed a bug displaying the movement of the bots in the third person
- Fixed a bug where money could be spent on insurance from the character’s inventory, and not from the stash
- Fixed a bug that blocked the entire interface when calling the context menu
- Fixed one of the bugs that caused the player to see the “Leaving the game” error before the end of the raid
- Bolt-action sniper rifles have a shot sound delay removed
- Fixed a bug where the sharpness setting was reset
- Fixed an exploit with a door pushing the player out at an Interchange that allowed you to get into a locked pharmacy
- Fixed a bug with displaying the map if you zoom in and out
- Fixed incorrect display of a third-person grenade throw
- Adjusted the position of the weapon behind the character’s back
- Fixed a minor bug that turned on the flashlight when getting into the Hideout
- Fixed cursor position offset when dragging windows (inspector menu\looting interfaces) for 2K resolution
- Fixed a bug that left the inspector window open if you close it via ESC
- Fixed a bug where aspect ratio changed every time the game was launched
- Fixed a bug where the stock of weapons in the inventory does not fold if the player is holding a melee weapon
- Fixed a bug where the context menu on the map screen disappeared
- Various bug fixes on locations
- Many different fixes in the interfaces
- Various bug fixes for AI behavior
- Various minor bug fixes and improvements
- Location map moved from the matching screen to a separate button
- Now, when using items, the use of the new item is blocked until the use of the previous one is completed