QuickShortcutMaker is an app that allows you to create a shortcut on your home screen to any app installed on your phone.The app was released on the Play Store on 21 March, 2011 and is created by Sika524. The app has a very simple function, it creates a shortcut to any app on your phone. It is useful for people having numerous apps on their phone. You can even search for your apps in the QuickShortcutMaker app, as finding apps can also be difficult if you have high number of apps installed.
The QuickShortcutMaker app requires you to grant internet access so that it can send extensive diagnostic reports of the app to the developer including reports of any issues. QuickShortcutMaker also allows you to create shortcuts of hidden settings which are not accesible directly.
QuickShortcutMaker sorts the apps by putting the most used apps on the top. The UI has become simpler and modern compared to the app’s previous versions and now also has support for multiple languages. You can search the apps for which you want to create a shortcut for, by scrolling or searching their name.
In the recent update, the following has been changed:-
- Added Italian and Arabic translations.
- Adaptedt o Android Phone 7 theme.
- Changed dialog UI.
- Fixed a bug that the shortcut for Google Play cannot be opened.
- Added function to ask you to rate this app.
If you are unable to create a Shortcut, follow the steps below to resolve the issue:-
1. Press and hold anywhere on your home screen.
2. Tap on ‘Widgets’ and tap and hold the ‘Activities’ option where the QuickShortcutMaker icon will show up.
3. Drag it to your home screen which will open up the QuickShortcutMaker app.
4. Select any activity, edit its name and tap create. The shortcut will be created.
Name – QuickShortcutMaker
Download – Click Here