Every Lenovo user should be compulsorily using the feature of the Lenovo PC Suite. This utility tool will make most of your work very easy-going such as fixing phones, transferring files, etc. You can easily perform most of the tasks on the Lenovo phone with a computer using the Lenovo PC Suite. As of now, Lenovo owns the Motorola phones, so it means you can also the Lenovo Moto Smart Assistant for doing the deed in both of the phones, Lenovo and Motorola. If you once start using the feature of Lenovo PC Suite, I bet that you would never uninstall it again, and for this, you can very easily use the Rescue Smart and Assistant software tool. This post is all about how to download and use it.
Rescue and Smart Assistant is a software tool that basically becomes a medium to offer help in order to manage your Lenovo and Moto mobile phones of end-users. It has various key functions like connecting your device with a USB cable or Wi-Fi, and then manages your pictures, videos, music, and much more, or rescues your device from un-operational status causing software. It also provides you with tools like ringtone maker, GIF maker, etc. This is an amazing utility tool to manage your Lenovo and Moto phones, with a very easy interface. The new function in this software is being updated in a very short amount of time spans and soon it will have more features added to it.
The system requirements for a computer in order to run its software is at least you should have a Windows 7 (64-bit) operating system or Windows 10.
Click here to download this amazing utility tool on your PC (2021 version).
How to connect your phone with your pc:
- Connect the device through the USB cable.
- Now turn on the USB debugging on your device.
- Allow authorization.
- Once the connection is successful. The utility tool, Rescue and Smart Assistant will automatically download the Mobile Assistant App too on your mobile phone.
- After the installation is done, keep the USB connection intact, and your Rescue and Smart Assistant will connect with your Mobile Assistant on its own.
- Connect the device with a USB cable to your computer. The utility tool, Rescue and Smart Assistant will automatically download the Mobile Assistant App too on your mobile phone.
- When the installation of the Mobile Assistant App on a mobile device is done, disconnect the USB cable connection.
- Make sure to connect the device and PC with the same Wi-Fi connection. Now click on the “Scan” option located at top of the Mobile Assistant App to scan the displayed QR code on the screen of your computer in the Rescue and Smart Assistant utility tool.
If you need more information regarding its feature, click here.