Clock Tuner, as the name says it all is an overclocking tool from AMD Ryzen which is used to tune and maximize overclocking potential on the Ryzen 3000 series (Zen 2) processors. In this article, you will find the download link to get the Clock Tuner v1.1 Beta 7.
Clock Tuner is the perfect utility to get the best overclocking for AMD Ryzen. The latest version of the Clock Tuner utility is Clock Tuner v1.1 Beta 7. This version was dropped a couple of hours ago, on October 22, 2020.
Clock Tuner for AMD Ryzen CTR v1.1 Beta 7 is now available for download. This version is compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8, and Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit). Click the link below to be redirected to the page where you can choose the desired server and download the latest version of Clock Tuner.
CLOCK TUNER V1.1 BETA 7
Developers have rolled out Beta 6, 5, and 4 within two weeks. However, v1.1 Beta 5 was pulled back due to several reported issues. Here is the changelog from Beta 4 to Beta 7-
Beta 7 (October 22nd, 2020)
- Profile loading stability has been improved.
Beta 6 (October 22nd, 2020)
- Ryzen 3 3300X now fully supported.
- Autoload profile with OS fix + improved compatibility with old Task scheduler.
- Changes in penalty system for final profile (additional system stability).
- Additional improvements for more secure sending of commands to the SMU.
Beta 4 (October 20th, 2020)
- Added STATS link-buttons (BENCHMARK tab).
- Added possibility to send statistics manually (BENCHMARK tab).
- “Autoshare stats” is no blocked while the experiment is running.
- Improved protection for PROFILE MANAGEMENT from inputting incorrect values.
- CHECK STABILITY. The base time was increased to 15 minutes (with Enhance accuracy – 30 minutes).
- Improved security for sending commands to the SMU.
We post related content and exciting updates every day, so stay tuned! Also, share this article with all those who might find this news helpful!