For many YouTubers, Discord provides an important platform for integration. The communication server, which is used by some of the best in business, provides YouTube integration. This, therefore, helps the close members to come and communicate well with the YouTuber. Unfortunately, a lot of YouTubers are not able to integrate their account on Discord. This is the same case with Twitch users too. How to fix this? How to add back YouTube memberships integration? Please read this article as we share all the details for this fix.
YouTube Memberships Integration Not Showing
- Select Server Settings from the top-right drop-down menu
- From there, you will get to see YouTube integration connection is missing.
- This means that you have already got a YouTube membership attached with the same.
- Henceforth, you would not be able to see the option of adding a YouTube channel.
- From the User Settings, remove your connection.
- Go back to Integration, and you will get to see the YouTube Membership Integration option being available.
- Therefore, if you do not have a YouTube approved Memberships, you might not get this feature.
- As a result, Membership needs to be enabled. Upon this, you can integrate Discord with your YouTube channel.
But what’s the scenario with people who got more than one channel? How to add them on Discord integration? Continue reading this article to know more.
Connecting More YouTube Accounts
- Since we often come across YouTubers with more than one channel, they often extend the Memberships Integration on Discord with other accounts. How can we integrate on Discord? To do this:
- Head back to User Settings
- From there, go to Connection
- As the Connection tab opens up, you will get to see an option on top.
- This option allows you to integrate your other social media account with Discord.
- Click on the YouTube icon. Furthermore, this would lead to your default browser, where you need to select and log in through your Discord registered email ID.
- From here, select the account of YouTube which you would like to get integrated.
- Henceforth, from here, you can go to Server Settings > Integration to confirm your channel getting integrated.