If you are looking for information regarding the steps on how to catch a squid in Cult of the Lamb, you have come to the right place. Cult of the Lamb is a game where you can catch a number of fish as well as creatures. A very rare creature that you may find difficult to catch is a Squid. Likewise, many players are unaware of how they can capture it in the game. This article is therefore regarding the steps on how to catch squid in Cult of the Lamb.
Going to the main topic of this article, you can find out all the latest information you need regarding the steps on how to catch a squid in the game by reading below.
Cult of the Lamb: How to catch squid –
Here are the required steps to catch a squid in the game –
1) First and foremost, you have to achieve a certain level in the Sustenance Doctrine Tree in order to increase your chances. Likewise, you have to increase the chances of catching Squad as it is a very rare creature to catch.
2) In order to reach the Sustenance Doctrine Tree level 3, you have to collect full Stone Tablets by obtaining three Stone Tablet pieces. You can do this by crusading or leveling up cultists through Loyalty.
3) After achieving Level 3 in the Sustenance Doctrine Tree, you have the choice to unlock the Ritual of the Ocean’s Bounty. The ritual itself costs 75 Bones to perform. You have to perform the ritual.
4) Unlocking the Ritual of the Ocean’s Bounty increases the amount of fish that you can catch for two entire days. Additionally, it also increases the rate at which rare fish, as well as creatures, spawn.
5) After increasing the rate of the spawns, you have to go to Pilgrim’s Passage. Here, you can catch Squid at a much higher rate.
6) Finally, you can now catch a squid in the game.
This was an article regarding the steps on how to catch a squid in Cult of the Lamb. You can always keep up-to-date with Digistatement for the latest game news as well as guides.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.