One of the biggest advantages of Android is the customisation it provides. You can choose your launcher, icon pack, font, widgets, or anything else you can think of. You can even arrange them the way you like. But sometimes that’s not enough. Sometimes you want to go a step ahead and get an entirely new OS.
For example, you might have a Xiaomi phone but not be the biggest fan of MIUI. You might prefer something simpler like Google’s Pixel Launcher. It’s smooth, clean and simple. It is also Android in its purest form, the way Google intended it to be. And that is appealing to a lot of people. Well, you can get the Pixel Experience ROM. Given that you are willing to tinker with your phone a bit first. There are plenty of tutorials available online, but it might still be a daunting process for some.
But once you have managed to jump through the hoops, you have plenty of choices available. If Pixel Experience is too simple for you, there are plenty of other ROMs available too which offer a ton of customisation. One of those is Corvus OS. It has features like an accent picker, theme backup, theme styles, edge lighting, lockscreen customisations, status bar customisations and so much more. It has enough customisations to satisfy any pro user.
And if you own a Mi A3 (Codename: Sage) and are excited to try it out, we have some great news for you. Corvus OS v8.5 (Unofficial) is now available for the Mi A3. You should keep in mind that this ROM does not have GApps built-in, so you will have to flash them separately (Open GApps). There is also a bug where if you change clock style from styles and wallpapers, it can cause the whole system to crash, requiring you to clean flash the ROM again. We have provided the download link and changelog below.
# Version bumped to 8.5-Sage
– Battery Health Fix in Settings section
– FOD Animations Working
– Added Quick QS Brightness Slider
– Added Music Card in Volume Panel (beta stage)
– Added OOS Compact VoLTE & VoWifi icons
– Added option to centre “R style” notification headers
– Added back button for the freeform window
– Added burn-in protection for custom clocks
– Added support for legacy apps to scale fully to the display’s aspect ratio
– Added OnePlus icon for auto-brightness icon
– Fixed list-style alert dialog to use system font
– Improved Upload and Download Animations
– Decreased margin between QS and text
– Fixed QS footer divider width
– Fixed QS tiles clipping when too many icons in view
– Fixed Network Traffic visibility
– Many more underhood changes and fixes
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.