2021 is coming to an end and in the first three quarters, gamers have received a lot of exciting and mind-boggling games already. With this being said, we can expect a lot to happen in the gaming industry in the fourth and last quarter too. The blast has already begun with the release of Pokémon Company’s first-ever MOBA game Pokémon Unite, Nickelodeon’s Sonic Colors: Ultimate, CS: GO’s Operation Riptide, and many more. In simple words, the trend has been set.
The question now arises, are the games stacked up for launches going to carry the trend forward? Or will some games create a whole new trend and set an example? Do not worry about the first question, as the answer to the second one is better! Deep Silver, with the publishers FISHLABS, have announced their upcoming game Chorus (Rise as One) and the game is a pure masterpiece!
The developers have recently released a new trailer of the game, Chorus 101, and it puts the complete game in front of us. The trailer shows some seriously amazing graphical fidelity along with some intense action sequences and breathtaking intergalactic battles. The trailer has made one thing clear, the game is going to create a new trend and set a benchmark. Chorus will bring back the sweet memories of the legendary classics like Everspace and Star Wars Rogue Squadron to some extent, and players are going to love it.
Here are some key features of the game to look out for –
• An enhanced and compelling single-player experience.
• Players will take the role of the dual protagonists Nara, a space fighter, and her AI companion Forsaken on a journey of personal redemption to fight against the cult group The Circle and its leader, The Great Prophet, the one who created her.
• Players will fight hordes of enemies in a zero-g battle in the new dark sci-fi universe teemed with mysteries and conflicts.
• The battle with enemies would involve numerous giant battleships, titanic starfighters, and other unknown void entities.
• Spectacular and disconcerting graphics with a flabbergasting game experience.
• Next-gen 4K sci-fi visuals from cosmic vistas to sprawling space stations. And there is a 4K resolution at 60fp as well!
• The game has several different worlds, and the near-instant loading between the worlds is sensational.
• Players can choose from a variety of new guns and armed stuff. Some of these are entirely classic spaceship fights based, and others are sci-fi weapons.
• Some seriously advanced enemy ship destruction mechanics with higher quality volumetric and richer environmental effects.
The game was due to launch in the last quarter of this year for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox series, Xbox One, and PC. And then Deep Silver released the trailer Chorus 101 to celebrate the announcement of the December 3 launch date! And it is already up for pre-orders!
The game is available for PS players on the official PlayStation website. For the PC players, it is available on the Microsoft website. Other sources include the Epic Games store and Steam as well!
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.