Do you also wonder how you can download mods and liveries in Car Mechanic Simulator 2021? If yes, then continue reading this article to know how you can do it.
If getting deep inside the mechanism of cars is what you like, Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 is the best game for you offering you to start a garage from scrap to build your own service empire. The game includes high-quality realistic graphics featuring over 4000 parts with over 72 cars. Currently, this game is available to play on Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, and Xbox One. Coming back to the topic, in this article we will be guiding you about how you can download mods and liveries. So, here is everything you need to know about it.
Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 Mods
In this method, we will be downloading mods through Steam Workshop. Follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Open Steam. Make sure you have downloaded the game first.
- Under the “Community” tab, select “Workshop”.
- On the Steam Workshops page, open the page of “Car Mechanic Simulator 2021”.
- Now, you will notice several mods present on this page. You can find your favorite mod under various kinds of categories such as Cars, Languages, Config, Texture Packs, etc. Currently, the numbers of mods of Car Mechanic Simulator are less as this game has been released recently.
- After you have found your favorite mod, click on it and press the “Subscribe” button. On the same page, you can read the relevant information about the mod such as the place where you will be finding a car.
- After this step, launch the game and you will notice that the mod has been applied to the game.
Being released on Steam, these mods are legit and legal to apply. You can add them to your game without any hesitation. So, this was all about downloading mods in Car Mechanic Simulator 2021.
Read More about Car Mechanic Simulator 2021: