Finally, the latest title in the Call of Duty franchise, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare launched globally on 25th October on all major gaming platforms – PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. Fans all over the world have been waiting for the newest entry since the announcement and expected an all-new experience. Well, the game has succeeded to do so, but the game needed a lot of improvement.
Developers of the game, Infinity Ward has taken the suggestions by the community and introduced a number of improvements and fixes in the game. Well, Infinity Ward has been releasing new updates with the latest patch since the launch day.
And today, Infinity Ward is rolling out an all-new update to the game. The new update brings patch 1.08 across all the platforms. Well, the update is live and can be downloaded now.
The patch 1.08 brings additional tuning to weapons, more bug fixes, and some spawn system updates.
You can check out the official patch notes mentioned below.
- More backend fixes to prevent crashes and improve stability across all modes and all platforms
- Fix for a bug where a player using the Riot Shield would not take explosive damage during certain situations
- Fixed an issue where the Riot Shield would stow on the players back when using Stim. (Tactical)
- Adjusted to always play walk footstep sounds when in ADS and crouch independent of speed
- Increased the speed in which you can remain using the walk footstep sounds by slightly pressing on the movement stick
- General fix for the UI and Challenge state getting out of sync. We’ll continue to monitor and make additional fixes as needed in future updates
- Fix for a challenge related error that could occur; DEV ERROR 5476
- Fix for Mission Challenge description, “Get Kills with a Burst Weapons” being too vague.
- Spawn tuning while playing TDM and Domination
- Domination flag adjustments; B Flag is now near the busses instead of the center fountain
- ARs: Minor hip spread adjustment
- 725: Reduce range
- M4: increase hip spread, decrease damage to the head
- FAL: Reduced recoil, increased ADS speed
- EB-14: Increase ADS speed
- Miscellaneous ammo reserve adjustments upon spawning to be in-line with other weapons of their class
- Fix for a bug where a player using the Overkill perk with an SMG as their secondary would sometimes spawn without a primary weapon when joining a match in progress