Infinity Ward recently released an update 1.20 for Modern Warfare. The new patch brought a lot of enhancements for the game. Shoot the Ship 24/7 was also added along with some interesting Gunfight variations.
But currently, many players are facing an issue with party & voice chat & it is broken for many players. Activision has officially addressed the issue, which says that they are currently investigating the issue.
Coming to the topic, another playlist update has gone live for the game. It has removed the Most Wanted Contracts & has added back Regular Bounty Contracts for Warzone. Well, this playlist update is live across all the platforms including PC, Xbox One & PS4.
- Fix for Gunsmith Custom loadouts not appearing in matches
- Removing Most Wanted Contracts from Warzone and adding Bounty Contracts back
- Adjusting the timer from 10 to 15 seconds in 3v3 Cranked Gunfight
- Adjusting out of bounds timer in Infected
- Adjusting the match start timer in Infected so players can join before the Infected countdown ends.
- Fix for a bug where players could get stuck during the infil while loading into a BR match