A large part of the war shooters fanatic community is very excited for the arrival of Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War to the market on November 13. But before the aforementioned date arrives, players must witness the multiplayer presentation on September 9. But the truth is that leaks are the order of the day on many occasions, and with the Activision title it was not going to be less. Thus, both a brief gameplay of the multiplayer action title has been leaked.
One of the users – probably taking part in closed tests – presented gameplay from PlayStation 4. We can look at the entire match from the VIP Escort mode. Players have already noticed a slightly shorter time needed to eliminate the enemy (TTK) than in the last Modern Warfare. You can also see health bars, as in Black Ops 4.
The gameplay of which are of Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War has become quite popular on Reddit for logical reasons. It should be noted that the video quality leaves a lot to be desired and we can’t see too much either since the clip only lasts just 26 seconds.
See the video below:
- You can see the medals that are obtained during combat as First Blood, for example.
- We can also see part of the animations of movements such as sprinting, reloading, aiming, shooting, lying down…
- This gameplay serves as a first look at the user interface (minimap, score of each team…)
- We can also see what appears to be a skill that needs to be recharged, although this is more speculation than anything else. The icon we talked about appears right next to the grenades.
- You can see one of the maps that will make up the different scenarios where the Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War combats will take place.
The luminaire maintains the level from last year’s part of the cycle. The interface also looks quite similar. The above gameplay will probably be removed from YouTube soon – then we will try to find material from another source.
You can see a full-fledged gameplay of Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War in high quality. We will be able to take a look at everything it offers, we will have to keep waiting for next Wednesday, September 9.