ASRock Motherboard users come across RGB issues. This can be triggered by various factors like the non-compatibility of the motherboard with the ASRock RGB software. In this article, we talk about how to fix the RGB issues occurring with ASRock Motherboard.
To start the repair process, disable other RGB related software. An effective manner of doing this is by accessing Task Manager. You can right-click on your taskbar to access Task Manager. Another way is clicking Ctrl + Alt + Del together. There are some prerequisites before you start fixing the RGB issue directly.
- Download the latest version of RGB controlling utility software. This varies from model to model. Check for your model from the manufacturer’s website.
- Along with this, cross-check if the other components are compatible with polychrome sync. This includes the motherboard as well.
ASRock Motherboard RGB Fix
To begin with the ASRock Polychrome RGB Fix
- Download the specific RGB utility app for your ASRock Motherboard. During the installation, go for recommended settings.
- After installation is complete, go to the Search option in your Windows taskbar.
- From here, type Command Prompt. Right-click on it to get the option of starting it as an administrator.
- Open the Windows Command Prompt
- Here, you need to type out the following command to locate the RGB utility file.
cd C:\Program Files (x86)\ASRock Utility\ASRRGBLED\Bin
- The next command would be used to flash the RGB controlling center chip in ASRock Motherboard.
- Keep an eye on the following commands. We are sharing the different possible commands, which can flash the RGB chip.
Out of these four commands, anyone command can work for you. The commands differ from motherboard to motherboard. Click on the Enter button to put the command. After this, close the Command Prompt (you can do this by clicking Alt + F4). Restart your PC.
This is how you can fix the ASRock Motherboard RGB issue. For more PC related guides and updates, head here. To get a better understanding of our guide, check out the tutorial by 0N Red Game. The visuals would help you to fix the RGB issues easily.