So, if users don’t want to adhere to Windows 10, this article will doubtlessly aid you in using Windows 11. Windows is the platform on which over a billion people today rely to create, connect, learn, and achieve. It eliminates the complexity and replaces it with simplicity.
Windows 11 is a major release of Microsoft’s Windows NT operating system. It comes with a completely redesigned interface, including new icons and fonts. Apart from that, all pinned applications and the start button are now in the middle; it’s a little adjustment, but it improves the appearance of the Windows. The start menu’s live tiles have been replaced by widgets, which will have their own menu.
The Microsoft Store has been updated as well, allowing you to utilize all of your mobile apps on your PC. Following are the features that distinguish Windows 11 from earlier versions of Windows.
- Windows 11 gives people the opportunity to explore the world and inspires them to build innovative stuff.
- It is designed to improve efficiency, creativity, and usability.
- Window 11 makes it easier to communicate with the people who are important to you.
- Window 11 provides the best PC gaming experiences available at this time.
- It provides a more efficient method of obtaining the information you require.
- Develop a more open ecosystem in Windows 11, which will provide new opportunities for developers and creators.
To avoid problems when attempting to run NordVPN on Windows 11, follow the steps below:
You must switch the protocol settings to OpenVPN (TCP).
- Open NordVPN app
- In the top right corner of the NordVPN app, tap the gear icon.
- Choose Auto Connect from the left-hand menu.
- Disable the Automatically select a VPN protocol and server setting.
- Select the OpenVPN (TCP) protocol by clicking the toggle.
And that will solve your problem.