Valorant is an online First Person Shooter game. A team of 5 players engages in cross-fire to emerge victoriously. The concept is very similar to Counter Strike: Global Offensive. Each round ends in about 1.5 minutes. The fast-paced gameplay is preferred by the gaming youth. The appropriate animations and subtle hit-markers are also eye-catching. Unfortunately, gamers are facing the error code 135 while playing Valorant.
Considering the popularity of the game, it is best to solve the issue right away. The solutions are mainly divided into three stages. For some of you, the issue might get resolved at an earlier stage.
- Close the Valorant game window.
- Open the task manager from the Windows menu.
- If the window opens in the quick mode, click on more to open the regular window.
- Scroll through the processes and end all tasks related to Riot Games and Vanguard.
- Restart your computer to refresh the processes.
Fix Error code 135
You should launch the game as usual. Hopefully, the error code should be gone. Unfortunately, some people might face the error. In that case,
- Open Settings from the Windows menu.
- Click on Apps and then go to Apps and features.
- From the list of installed programs, search for Riot Vanguard and Valorant.
- Click on each of them and then select uninstall.
- Once you are done with this, reinstall both applications.
This is an ultimatum for the solutions to fix this issue. As a last resort, you can also check the Windows update version.
- Go into the system settings and search for Updates.
- Then, click on Check for Updates button.
- Install the updates available for your PC.
- Restart the PC immediately if necessary.
These solutions are bound to resolve the error code 135. At some point in time, if you do not understand any method, check out the video by tech How. He has simplified it for the public.