Tower of Fantasy is a multiplayer game where you will get the option to explore the virtual world, Aida. There are some side missions too in the game and one of those missions is ‘Omnium Guard Quest’. In this article, we have covered how to fix Omnium Guard in Tower of Fantasy. Keep reading the article further for more details.
Tower of Fantasy: How to fix the Omnium Guard
Omnium Guard is a mission in Tower of Fantasy. It is not the part of the main mission that needs to be completed in a series, but it is a side mission. The story of the mission is that you need to fight against a few enemies, as the shelter guards are out of commission. After all this, the locals are expecting you to help them in fixing this issue, so that they can ensure their safety considering future attacks.
In order to fix the Omnium Guard in Tower of Fantasy, and to help the locals in order to ensure their security, follow the given steps:
1) You need to first speak to Alfred in order to start the mission.
2) Then, collect ten crystals. After collecting the required number of crystals, you need to return back to Alfred.
3) After this, have a conversation with Gendry(the blacksmith for the Shelter).
4) The next step requires you to steal supply boxes. You need to steal five of them.
5) You need to give the stolen supply boxes to Gendry.
6) Then, you need to again return to Alfred and talk to Norton.
7) In the next step, you need to replace the Titanium Driveshaft.
8) You need to talk to Norton and while talking ask about the Omnium Guard’s malfunction.
9) Power supply is required for this step and you need to get one.
10) In the final step, you need to bring the power supply back to the shelter.
11) Then, you need to speak to Alfred after navigating to the Astra Shelter.
12) You then need to destroy 10 Elemental Crystal Ores.
13) Once you have collected all the ten crystals, then you need to go to Alfred, followed by a visit to the
Shelter’s Blacksmith, Gendry.
14) You then need to follow the quest marker and you need to defeat all the enemies in your path.
15) Now, make your way to the Stronghold. You need to take a vehicle with you there because Hyena is going to greet you in your way in not a very friendly manner. Then, you need to navigate to the metal structure and then you will have to take the power supply.
16) Put the power supply into the guard to complete the quest.
17) Finally, you will be able to fix the Omnium Guard.
Keep following DigiStatement for all the latest gaming-related updates.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.