The majority of PC gamers own a low or medium-end PC. In such PCs, getting high FPS while playing games is a dream for many. Total War: Warhammer 3 is the recently released PC game from Creative Assembly and Sega. As it is a new game, not many players are aware of the best settings that can get them high FPS in this game. So, in this article, we have shared the best settings that you should apply to your PC and in-game settings to get the maximum FPS possible while playing Total War: Warhammer 3.
Total War: Warhammer 3 is the recently released turn-based strategy game. As the name of the game suggests, it is the third main installment in the Total War Warhammer video game franchise. Just like its predecessors, this game is also available to play only on the PC platform. Coming back to the main topic, here is everything you need to know about the best settings for high FPS in Total War: Warhammer 3.
Total War: Warhammer 3 Best Settings High FPS
In-Game Settings (Graphics Settings)
- Quality: Low or Medium
- Resolution: Native Monitor Resolution
- Run in Window: Uncheck
- Anti-Aliasing: Off
- Texture filtering: Anisotropic 2x
- VFX detail: Medium
- Tree Detail: Medium
- Unt detail: Low
- Depth of field: Off
- Screen space reflection: Off
- Lighting quality: High
- Corpse quality: 120
- Texture quality: High
- Shadow detail: Off
- Grass detail: Medium
- Terrain detail: Medium
- Building detail: Medium
- Unit Size: Medium
- Porthole quality: 3D
- Fog: Low
- Resolution Scale: 90%
- Unlimited video memory: Uncheck
- V-sync: Uncheck
- Vignette: Uncheck
- Proximity fading: Check
- SSAO: Uncheck
- Sharpening: Check
- Screen space shadows: Uncheck
- Cloth simulation: Uncheck
Once you have applied these settings to your game, let’s change some Windows Settings.
- Open your Task Manager by pressing “Ctrl+Shift+Esc” while the game is running in the background. Right-click on Total War: Warhammer 3 in the Processes tab and select Go to Details. Here, right-click on the highlighted option and set its priority to High. Also, end some unnecessary programs that are running in the background. You can also disable some unwanted applications from starting up automatically from the Startup tab.
- Update your Graphics Driver to the latest version: You can use the NVIDIA GeForce Experience to update your NVIDIA Graphics Card to the latest version. On the other hand, if you are using an AMD Graphics Card, you can use the AMD Radeon Software for the same purpose.
- NVIDIA Graphics Settings: NVIDIA graphics users must go to NVIDIA GeForce Experience and enable the Image Scaling option from the settings. Don’t forget to disable the In-game overlay option to increase FPS further.
- Enable Game Mode by searching for it in the Windows Search Bar.
- Use Dedicated GPU to run the game: Go to the Graphics Settings from the Windows Search Bar and click on Browse. Now, Navigate to the game installation folder of this game, select Warhammer 3 and click on Add. After that, click on the Options button and select High-Performance mode.
- Finally, you must ensure that your Windows is updated to the latest version. For that, go to the Windows Search Bar and type “Check for Updates”. Select this option to see if there are any pending updates for your PC or not.
So, this was everything about the best settings for Total War: Warhammer 3 to get maximum FPS, If you found this article helpful, share it with your friends.