Simulator games are considered one of the most underrated games in the gaming industry. Even though these games fail to provide action scenes, and follow a monotonous plot, these games provide a good gaming experience with decent graphics. The best part is, apart from some games, we do not need any high-end system to run these applications. Farming Simulator 19 is one of the most popular simulator games. It is developed by Giants Software and published by Focus Home Interactive. This game puts you in the shoes of a farmer and his day-to-day lifestyle. Today we are going to talk about the top 5 best maps in Farming simulator 19.
The Top 5 Best Maps
- Map 1 – The first map we are going to talk about is Eastern. This is a fan favorite map in the community. Though introduced recently, this map has won over many hearts, with its detailed graphics and 90’s setup as a backdrop. You can expand the farms as far as you can with the new crops.
- Map 2 – the next map we are going to talk about is Michamp. This is a novice map. If you are a newbie, this is the best map for you. The map is small, has 28 fields, and 8 mellows. The look and feel of the map are the same as the first one.
- Map 3 – This map is named Untergriebach. It has the best landscape you have ever seen. The farming experience is realistic and the real beauty of this map comes out during the sunset. This map contains a flurry of roads for easy traveling.
- Map 4 – Coming on to the next item, we have Greenlands. This farm is inspired by farms in the UK. Michamp is an official map with great visual graphics. Moreover, you can earn money without actually buying the fields.
- Map 5 – The last map that we are going to talk about is Eiersholt. This map is normal, with a lush green landscape, and 61 irregular fields. The overall experience of this map is average owing to its gameplay.
There are no bounds to simulator games, hence we should always try to explore beyond a specific genre. A special shoutout to GamingMatt for covering all the maps in his YouTube video. You should positively check it out.