Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 is an online action role-playing video game developed by Massive Entertainment and published by Ubisoft.
Yesterday, Division 2 creators announced some details for the game in the ‘Division 2 State of the Game’ stream. According to the developers, a new title update for Division 2 is in work and will be available next week. In previous updates, the patch brought improvement and gameplay changes in the game. The gameplay changes include changes in Coyote’s Mask, increasing the reward quality for the following Open World Activities to be in line with other activities: Public Execution, Settlement Blockade, and Propaganda Broadcast, changes in reward caches from Conflict matches at maximum level and others
The Division 2 Update 9 Release Date –
According to the official statement, the new patch, which will bring new Title Update 9, will arrive next week on April 21. Also, the new update will be available across all platforms at the same time after the scheduled server maintenance period. We will keep you updated for the same, stay tuned.
The Division 2 Update 9 details –
Well, with the new title update, version 9 developers will be targeting to fix several bugs and issues in the game. The new patch will bring new Balance changes in Division 2, like the minor changes in Hollow Man Yaahl mask and also buffs to underperforming weapons and talents.
With the new title update 9, Exotic Reconfiguration is arriving in Division 2 which will enable players to reroll their exotic. Well, the developers mentioned some more details too, check it out below for finer details.
- Title Update 9 will be released next week and includes balancing tweaks, bug fixes, exotic improvements, and more.
- Exotic Reconfiguration is coming in Title Update 9, enabling players to reroll their exotics.
- The Urban Jungle Apparel Event ends on April 28, and players have until April 21 to earn keys through gameplay.
- The Northeast League also ends on April 28. Caches from this activity cannot be earned or opened after this date.
Some fixes in Title Update 9 include:
- Fixed an issue causing players to be unable to reach The Angel of Mercy contaminated area.
- Fixed an issue causing the Nemesis Exotic to not trigger the Focus Gear Talent while scoped.
- Replaced the Thieves Den PS4 trophy that was unobtainable since the expansion launch. It’s currently planned to be replaced by entering the Dark Zone.
- More fixes to Gear Sets, fixing Aces & Eights’ Poker Face not working properly, for example.
- Booster Hive description will be fixed to correctly state that the hive delivers a stimulant to nearby allies that increases their weapon damage and handling.
Balance changes in Title Update 9:
- “Best in slot” items like Hollow Man Yaahl mask are receiving minor changes.
- Buffs and performance improvements to underperforming talents and weapons.
- Allows players to upgrade exotics up to level 40 at the crafting bench through a new Reconfigure menu.
- Reconfiguring allows players to reroll their exotics for a cost, allowing for a chance to get a god roll after acquiring the weapon.
- Players can reconfigure the same exotic multiple times.
- Reconfiguring uses exotic components and reconfiguration blueprints, which are available for all exotics.
- Blueprints are purchasable from Inaya, the crafting vendor.
- Existing upgrade blueprints that you own will automatically be converted to reconfiguration blueprints.
- Reconfiguration can yield positive or negative changes to the weapon’s roll, and is not impacted by the player’s Global Difficulty setting.
SEASON 1 – SHADOW TIDE
The Northeast League is still running.
- There are 10 rewards for participating, including the unique “Hyena Tagger” Backpack trophy.
- League UI improvements were implemented in last week’s update, Title Update 8.5, making the UI clearer when transitioning to a new week.
The Urban Jungle Apparel Event continues.
- This is the last full week during which players can earn keys through gameplay.
- After April 21, keys can still be purchased. Players with unspent keys should make sure to use them before the event closes on April 28.
- The Purifier Mask can also only be obtained until this period ends.
- After April 28, the Urban Jungle Apparel Cache will no longer be live, but event items will be available for direct purchase via the in-game store in the near future.
Season 1 Manhunt
- Two targets are available now: Neptune and Venus.
- A new target will arrive later in April.
- Once a target is available, players have the duration of the Season to hunt them down.
- Hunt down all five Seasonal Manhunt targets to unlock the unique skill variant, EMP sticky.
PVP/DARK ZONE QUESTIONS
- Any questions about PVP or the Dark Zones in The Division 2 should be directed to the developers at Massive.