Team Fight Tactics Patch 10.11 is already up on the PBE server for the testing with new buffs, nerfs, adjustments, Volibear’s overhaul. No huge change has been seen in the patch notes. Just a few buffs and nerfs along with a couple of tweaks to Chrono unit have been included in the next update. Check out the full Team Fight Tactics Update 10.11 Patch Notes below:
Team Fight Tactics Update 10.11 Patch Notes
- Lucian- Damage dealt by the ability is decreased from 150/200/325 to 150/255/375.
- Jarvan IV- Attack speed of ability is changed to 65/75/85% from 50/75/100%.
- Ziggs – Damage dealt by the ability is changed to 300/400/550 which was 300/400/700 previously.
- Caitlyn- Damage dealt by the ability is changed to 300/400/550 which was 750/1500/3000 previously.
- Graves – Its blind effect has been decreased from 3/4/5 seconds to 2/3/5.
- Blitzcrank – Damage dealt by the ability is decreased from 250/400/900 to 200/350/850.
- Attack speed cooldown (4 units) decreased to 3.5 seconds from 4 seconds.
- Attack speed cooldown (6 units) decreased to 1.5 seconds from 2 seconds.