Teamfight Tactics patch 10.5 notes hit the live servers this Wednesday and now, its time to look at patch 10.6 notes cycle. TFT patch 10.6 notes are already live on PBE for testing so, let’s take a look at what coming in the next update.
Teamfight Tactics: Galaxies have come to the PBE for testing. As explained by developers “we’ll be saying a fond farewell to Teamfight Tactics: Rise of the Elements and giving a warm welcome to Teamfight Tactics: Galaxies. The new set places you in the midst of a League universe-spanning intergalactic war bringing new champions, traits, skins, boards, Little Legends, and a new set-wide mechanic.”
Read the more about the Galaxies and patch 10.6 notes below:
TFT Set 3,Teamfight Tactics Patch 10.6 Notes
- Spatula can now appear on the carousel again, but much less often than before.
- Full items can show up earlier than the fifth carousel.
- Components can show up in the sixth carousel and beyond.
- Many new carousel arrangements have been added.
- Passive Income (by stage): 1-2-5-4-5-5… >>> 0-2-2-3-4-5-5…
- Gold & Champions Medium boxes can’t drop in the first two PVE rounds.
- Level 3 Champion drop buckets (by Tier): (70%/25%/5%/0%/0%) >>> (70%/30%/0%/0%/0%)
- Streak Breakpoints: 2-3(1g), 4-6(2g), 7+(3g) >>> 2-3(1g), 4-5(2g), 6+(3g)
- Streak gold is now paid during PVE rounds.
Player Damage Changes
- Base Damage Per Stage: 0/2/3/4/5/6/7 >>> 0/3/4/6/10/14/20
- Additional damage per surviving champion is now +1 damage, no matter the cost or star level of the champion.
- Melee champions now move slightly earlier at the start of combat than ranged champions.
- Champions now move more smoothly from hex to hex when walking.
- If a champion is in the attack range of their target, and the target moves out of range, the attacker will now only chase their target for 1 hex before switching to the closest enemy.
- Mana gain from attacking by star level: 8/10/12 >>> 10/10/10
- Grievous Wounds: 80% Healing Reduction >>> 50% Healing Reduction
- Every champion now has an AP scaler on their abilities. AP can scale things other than damage/healing/shielding.
General System Changes
- Level 7 Drops (20%/30%/33%/15%/2%) >>> (20%/30%/33%/16%/1%)
- Neeko’s Help is ~35% less likely to drop from all boxes.
- Increased Spatula drop rate from Gold Boxes.
- Disarm no longer prevents spell casts. Only auto attacks.
Hush ⇒ Chalice of Favor (Tear of the Goddess + Negatron Cloak)
- Whenever you cast your spell, give all nearby allies 10 mana.
Iceborne Gauntlet ⇒ Shroud of Stillness (Brawler’s Glove + Chain Mail)
- At the start of combat, shoot a beam forward that causes all enemies hit to have their max mana increased by 40% until they cast once.
Titanic Hydra ⇒ Zz’Rot Portal (Recurve Bow + Giant’s Belt)
- Upon death, summon a Voidling with 1000/2000/4000 HP that taunts all nearby enemies
- Deathblade Starting Stacks: 1 ⇒ 3
- Giant Slayer: 9% current HP ⇒ 12% current HP physical damage
- Hextech Gunblade Vamp: 33% ⇒ 35%
- Ionic Spark: Now also reduces nearby enemies’ MR by 50% (does not stack)
- Quicksilver: CC Immune ⇒ CC Immune for the first 10 seconds.
- Rabadon’s Deathcap Bonus AP: 75% ⇒ 50%
- Redemption: Wearer heals entire team for 800 hp on death
- Runaan’s Hurricane projectile damage 60% ⇒ 70% of standard
- Statikk Shiv: 85 ⇒ 70 dmg per bounce
- Warmog’s Armor: 6% missing HP ⇒ 5% missing HP, max of 150 HP/tick
- Zeke’s Herald: 15% AS ⇒ 18% AS
- Zephyr Banish Duration: 6 sec ⇒ 5 sec
TFT Teamfight Tactics Patch 10.6 notes are releasing on March 18,2020.