Crema released Temtem update 0.5.19 patch notes today. They have made on balance change by giving Madness a buff. A lot of fixes are also added through the patch.
Check out the full patch notes below:
Temtem Update 0.5.19 Patch Notes
- Madness Buff
- Type changed from Special to Status.
- Fixed changing techniques not correctly working after/before also changing an equipped gear.
- Fixed hold techniques not properly working sometimes on competitive battles.
- Fixed Nidrasil being able to attack while sleeping after using Narcoleptic Hit.
- Fixed Fever Rush trait being applied before getting the Status condition instead of after.
- Fixed Scavenger healing the Temtem when another Temtem gets knocked out outside of the battle.
- Fixed pickable items reappearing after an egg hatches while inside a building.
- Fixed Temtem not having full health when inspecting them while being assigned to a competitive squad.
- Fixed cosmetics from FreeTem not being equipable if the player has already bought them on a Boutique.
- Fixed a soft lock in the pick&ban phase after opening the exit menu during the team selection phase.
- Fixed being able to accept trades while on the prison quest.
- Fixed players getting stuck while seated after their co-op partner leaves the room they’re in.
- Fixed Belsotos blocking the player’s path in the Windward Fort.
- Fixed trainer blocking the player’s path in the Prasine Coast.
- Fixed players being able to remove their cloak in Tucma’s Dojo.
- Fixed a visual bug causing incorrect trait details appearing when inspecting an egg.
- Fixed a desynchronization causing a Temtem appearing healthy after being knocked-out by Sacrifice.
- Fixed FreeTem cosmetics not being sorted correctly when sorting by new.
- Fixed a player desync issue while seated.
Source: Crema Games