Temtem is an online multiplayer role-playing video game which is developed by Spanish development studio Crema. The game is published by Humble Bundle and was released in early access through Steam on January 21, 2020. Currently, the game is available on Steam only for PC platforms, later on, the game will be available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch.
Recently a patch update 0.5.11 has gone live for Temtem. With the new update, developers aim to bring several bug-fixes and improvements to the game.
Developers fixed tons of bugs with this new update. Well, for finer details you can check out the patch notes for the update below. These are the official patch notes posted by the developers.
Temtem update 0.5.11 – Patch notes –
If the player needs to be teleported back after breaking a co-op party, it will now go back to the latest visited Temporium instead of the latest saved place.
– Fixed being stuck in battles after all your Tems are knocked-out and your co-op partner breaks the party.
– Fixed being stuck in battles after all your partner Tems are knocked-out and they break the party.
– Fixed getting stuck on “Waiting for in battles after reconnecting during a turn where your latest Temtem is knocked-out and being in a co-op party.
– Fixed pronouns not working properly in some languages.
– Fixed getting stuck in certain cinematics (Max, Lottie.) after a reconnection
– Fixed Chain Lighting doing more damage to the second target after hitting an x2/x4 technique against the first target
– Swapping sit places rapidly won’t kick players anymore.
– Fixed frozen animations on players after customizing their cosmetics.
– Fixed being stuck in Ocelot’s dialog after receiving the new Tems while on co-op.
– Fixed incorrect egg techniques on NPC traded Tems (Taifu > Ukama).
– Fixed getting duplicate quest items while on co-op.
– Fixed being able to give away your last Team to an NPC and having an egg-only squad.
– Fixed a problem during the prison quest while being on a co-op party that causes a player getting stuck without any Temtem and outside of the prison
– Fixed being stuck in the experience screen after spamming several Growth Enhancers
– Fixed desynchronization in dialogs while on co-op during the prison quest.
– Fixed Temtem not being removed from the battle after getting knocked-out with poison and exactly 0 HP.
– Fixed not being able to enter the Kakama Cenote while on co-op.
– Fixed quests not progressing after defeating Tihani for the second time while on co-op.