A new patch update has gone live for Temtem,which is a Pokemon like MMO game. The latest patch update is coming with version number 0.5.13. It has brought a lot of enhancements & bug fixes for players.
Speaking of Temtem, it is an online multiplayer role-playing video game which is developed by Spanish development studio Crema. The game is published by Humble Bundle and was released in early access through Steam on January 21, 2020. Currently, the game is available on Steam only for PC platforms, later on, the game will be available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch.
Coming to the topic, latest Temtem patch has fixed the issues including –
?Server room sizes have been increased to hold more players at a time
?Fixed some of the “getting stuck” and limbo situations
?Fixed soft locks and crashes
You can check the complete patch notes down below.
- Added a new music track during the competitive pick&ban phase.
- Added a countdown to the trade screen. After both players hit ready, there will be a 5-second countdown where players can review everything and cancel the trade if they’re not sure about something.
- Exiting the trade screen will now instantly cancel the ready button before confirming the exit with the player.
- Increased server room sizes to hold more players at the same time.
- Improved Barnshe textures.
- Fixed several problems regarding the synchronization of the ready button during trades.
- Improved and secured some cinematic initialization cases to prevent further bugs.
- Fixed some cases where gears could get lost when trying to release a Temtem that had one equipped.
- Fixed getting stuck when talking with the stowaway in Tucma.
- Fixed co-op party breaking during Dr. Hamijo’s conversation in the Anak Volcano.
- Fixed Temtem losing their shadow after inspecting them in the Tempedia.
- Fixed not being able to use your partner’s recently captured Temtem in battles.
- Fixed a soft lock when picking an object that your co-op partner already has.
- Fixed a game crash when pressing TAB/Control in the Vault.
- Fixed being stuck in battles when losing connectivity after capturing an untamed Temtem while on a co-op party.
- Fixed traded eggs with 0 minutes to hatch not hatching after the trade.
- Fixed items not being taken away during the crash cinematic after doing a co-op party.
- Fixed being stuck in limbo after reaching the Jail in a co-op party.
- Fixed frozen evolving Temtem not appearing as frozen after the evolution sequence.
- Fixed Omninesia Dojos having their description swapped with each other.
- Fixed not being able to stand up after sitting down in jaguar lounge’s benches.