Temtem is a new game in the block & it is somewhat similar to Pokemon Go world. It is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game which has been developed by Spanish Development Studio, Crema.
The game has been published by Humble Bundle. The game is currently in early access and was released on January 21 through Steam. Crema has plans to release the game on platforms including PS4, Xbox One & PS4.
Temtem has been made on the engine Unity. The game has become extremely popular in just 4 days of release & it is a hot topic among gamers now. Many popular gaming influencers have already made many videos related to Temtem. The game has received an overwhelming response from fans & players.
After hearing the community feedback, developers have released a new patch for the game. The latest patch to the game comes with version number 0.5.5. Temtem 0.5.5 patch has brought some fixes & balances to the game. You can check the complete patch notes down below.
Temtem 0.5.5 Patch Notes
- Fixed not receiving the surfboard in the Beached Narwhal quest after delivering a Toxolotl.
- Fixed errors when changing the Squad order while they were being healed.
- The Tamer Info screen can now be closed even when there’s an error and it doesn’t display information.
- Fixed some interactions between moving platforms and opening eggs.
- Fixed Name Reservation missing icon.
- Fixed some dialogs.
- Increased the price for all breeding gears.