If you want to play Stardew valley with your friend on the same screen sitting side by side, you can do that in a console as it has an option of split-screen. This article will help you in doing so. Before getting into that those who don’t know about Stardew valley.
It is an open-world RPG game in which you struggle to create a farm on an old plot that your grandfather had left you. You are given a few basic tools and some coins at the starting of the game. In The game other than farming you can do fishing, foraging, and combat that makes this game much more thrilling to play.
The supported platform is other than the console.
You can play this game on any platform that you can think of whether you have a windows pc or an android smartphone. It is available for macOS, ios, Xbox One, and Nintendo switch. You can also play multiplayer cross-platform on this game. For example, if your friend is playing on a Windows pc, you can play with him on a console.
Here is a detailed article about that.
How to have a split-screen on the console?
Here are the steps to have a split-screen:
- On the start menu select co-op.
- After that select split-screen, Now you can host a new farm or load your previous farm.
- After the game load up come outside of the house and turn on the new controller.
- Select the console account.
- Click the circle button on the new controller.
- The screen will split and the new half will show a new screen this screen will be of your friend where your friend can select the game.
And that is it, now you can play with your friend. It is just like a co-op that you play on different devices.
If you want to see a detailed video about this topic you can refer to this link.
And if you have a pc and you are having a problem launching the game this article will help you solve the problem.
And that’s it for this article. I hope this will help you and if you have any doubt feel free to ask us. As we are always happy to help