Star Wars Jedi Survivor is an epic action-packed game set in the Star Wars universe that immerses players in a thrilling adventure across the galaxy. With stunning visuals and an immersive soundscape, the game delivers an unforgettable experience to gamers. However, some players have reported encountering an issue with the game’s audio, where they’re unable to hear sound effects or voices, which detracts from the game’s overall experience. Keep reading to know if there is any fix yet for the missing audio and sound not working issue in Star Wars Jedi Survivor.
The missing audio issue can be frustrating, and players are eagerly looking for solutions to this problem. Fortunately, there are several fixes available that players can try to resolve the issue. In this article, we’ll take a look at some of the potential solutions to the missing audio issue in Star Wars Jedi Survivor. We’ll explore the steps players can take to fix the issue so they can get back to enjoying the game’s immersive audio experience.
Star Wars Jedi Survivor Missing Audio & Sound Not Working Issue: Is there any fix yet
While there is no official fix for this problem yet, there are some potential workarounds that players can try. We have compiled a list of them below-
Update your audio drivers
Outdated or corrupt audio drivers can cause sound issues in games. To update your audio drivers, go to the device manager and expand the “Sound, video, and game controllers” section. Right-click on your primary audio device and select “Update driver”.
Verify your files
The “Verify Files” workaround involves checking for any corrupted game files and replacing them with a clean copy. This can be done through the game launcher, such as Steam or Epic Games, by selecting the option to verify the game files. Follow the steps given below to do the same.
Verify Game Files in Steam:
- Open Steam and navigate to your library.
- Right-click on Star Wars Jedi Survivor and select “Properties” from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the “Local Files” tab.
- Click on the “Verify Integrity of Game Files” button.
- Wait for Steam to verify the game files. This may take several minutes depending on the size of the game and your internet connection.
- Once the verification process is complete, restart the game and check if the audio issue has been resolved.
Verify Game Files in Epic:
- Open the Epic Games Launcher and navigate to your library.
- Click on the three dots next to the game that is experiencing audio issues.
- Select “Verify” from the drop-down menu.
- Wait for Epic Games Launcher to verify the game files.
- Restart the game after the verification process is completed.
Tweak the Sound Sample rate
To fix audio-related issues in Star Wars Jedi Survivor, one potential solution is to set the sound sample rate to 48k or 44k Hz. Follow the steps below to make this change:
- Type “Control Panel” into the Windows search bar and select it.
- Go to “Hardware and Sound” and select “Sound.”
- Right-click on the primary output audio device and choose “Properties.”
- Go to the “Advanced” tab and choose “24-bit, 48000 Hz” from the drop-down menu.
- Click “Apply” to save the changes.
- Launch the game and check if the issue has been resolved.
- If the problem persists, repeat the steps and choose “24-bit, 44000 Hz” instead.
Switch Audio Devices
Sometimes the issue can be related to a specific output device or driver. So, if you’re experiencing audio issues while playing the game, try switching to a different audio output device such as headphones, or speakers. This can help to isolate the issue and determine if the problem is with your output device or the game itself.
If all else fails, you can try reinstalling the game. Make sure to completely uninstall the game and delete any remaining files before reinstalling it. Then check if the audio issues are resolved after reinstalling the game.
Anyways, that is all the info we have on this topic, we hope that the workarounds mentioned above have helped you in resolving the audio-related issues in Star Wars Jedi Survivor. Remember, these fixes are not official, but they have worked for many players in the past. We also encourage you to stay tuned to Digistatement for more gaming-related content and guides. And before you leave, click here to know how to fix the Not Launching, & Crashing Issue in Star Wars Jedi Survivor.