We are all fond of shooter games, and our obsession starts with the games like COD, IGI, and Counter-Strike. Shooter games have evolved tremendously over the last few years. From upgrading arsenal to the look and feel of the game, developers have worked hard to provide the best experience on a 2d screen. Today, we are going to help you solve the Rust console edition not working issue.
Rust is a survival cum shooter game that has taken over the gaming industry right after its release back in 2013. This was developed by Facepunch and was fully released in 2018.
Fix for Rust Console Edition not working
There are a few reasons behind the Rust console error. This is a recent issue that happened with the Rust console edition. Due to an outage in the server, players cannot access their accounts. Mainly this problem has been reported to the developers. We can be assured that they are working on it. You can try the following steps to temporarily fix the issue.
- Disconnect the network connection from your console. After a few minutes, reconnect it and check for the error.
- Secondly, you can perform a power cycle on your router. Simply, disconnect the power supply of your router and wait for 30 seconds. Then, power it back on to restart your router. This might resolve the issue as well.
- Make sure that you have a stable internet connection.
- Check if there are any available updates for Rust. You will get the patch notes that will fix this bug very soon.
For PlayStation Users
Here are some other methods you can try if you are using a PlayStation.
- Verify if your PSN server is working fine at the moment. To do that visit the PlayStation website.
- You can try canceling the initial server connection. You can terminate your game in the loading screen when it shows “World Prefabs”
- As a last resort, try to reinstall the game.
You can rest assured that the Rust console edition not working issue will not persist for a very long time.