Roblox, as a game gets fun with the help of music. For the people who love music while playing the game, MIDI files are there to the rescue. But a lot of people wonder what is MIDI files. In simple words, MIDI is a technical file that can carry event messages, specifying musical notation, pitch and velocity, and send them to separate devices. You might feel like MIDI versions of songs often sounds like “8-bit” versions of the original song. This is because MIDI files are composed entirely of virtual instruments. Being present for more than 20 years now, there’s a high chance that your favourite song has got a MIDI version too, on the internet. In this article, we share how you can input MIDI data in the game.
Roblox: Input MIDI Data
- First, you need to use Discord, as the MIDI files will be uploaded to a Discord server. You can go for a Private server but we recommend going for a Public Server. Upload the file on the server and copy the link.
- To copy the link, right-click on the name of the MIDI file and you will get the option to Copy Link.
- In Wild West, you will get the option of Band Sync, where you can directly paste the MIDI file data. If the MIDI file is valid, it will show the length of the file.
- After this, you can set the Tempo and start playing (you can also click on Play Solo).
- As you click on play, you can listen to the music (which comes out because of the saved instrumental components of the MIDI file).
This is how you can input MIDI data in Roblox while playing The Wild West. The MIDI option allows you to add your favourite songs or tunes and play them out in the game. It can help in making your gaming experience even more fun. For more Roblox based gaming content, click here.