Do you also want to change the Maximum Player Count in Roblox? If yes, then this article is going to help you with it. Read the full article for more details.
Roblox is an online gaming platform and a game creation platform created by Roblox Corporation. This platform allows players to play different kinds of games made by other players or developers. This platform is designed to be open for kids of all age groups where they can interact with each other. In this article, we are going to talk about how you can change the maximum player counts in Roblox. This question is asked by many Roblox players. So, here is everything you need to know.
Change Maximum Player Count: Roblox
When we talk about changing the Maximum Player Count, it means that you can control the maximum number of players that can enter your place. There are several steps that you can follow to Change Maximum Player Count.
- Firstly, open your Roblox profile.
- Click on the Creations Tab and select a particular creation that you would like to edit. (or change the number of players in it)
- Now, click on the options button on the top right corner, and click on edit. this will open up a window of Roblox Studios
- After it is loaded, click on the Home Tab and select game settings.
- After selecting Game Settings, click on ‘Places’.
- In Places, you will see the previous versions of this place that you have edited before. Click on the options button of the Latest Version, and select “Edit”.
- Now, you can edit specific things from this option. You can set ‘Maximum Number of Players’. Moreover, this number has to be set between 1 and 200.
- In addition, you can also change other settings that you want to apply to this place.
We hope that you learned how to change the number of Maximum Players in the game. Share this article with your Roblox buddies.