Are you also looking for a guide that will show you how you can get free iOS, Google Play Store, and Amazon Accessories? Read the full article to learn more about how to get these items.
Roblox: Get Exclusive items
This guide is focused on how you will get the items on your PC that are exclusively released for a specific platform. Despite the platform on which they have released, we will be guiding you about how to get it on your PC. In this method, we will be focusing on the items that are exclusive to ios, Google Play Store, and Amazon. This method will be applicable on Microsoft Windows, and macOS. Before jumping into the guide, make sure that you have fulfilled the following necessary requirements:
- Any Two Browser (My Preference: Chrome and Firefox)
- Chrome Extension: User-Agent Switcher (How to add: explained below)
If you have completed the requirements, let’s get right into the method.
For ios exclusive items:
- Open Firefox
- Type “about:config” in the search bar and hit enter.
- Click on “Accept the Risk and Continue”.
- You will see a blank page asking you to search for a preference name. Here, type “general.useragent.override”, check the option of string and click on the “+” symbol on the right.
- Now, it will show a blank space to type something. Copy the following text and paste it in the space given.
“Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_4) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Mobile/9B176 ROBLOX iOS App 2.445.410643 Hybrid RobloxApp/2.445.410643 (GlobalDist; AppleAppStore)“
- Click on Tick Mark.
- Now, go to your Roblox Account in the same browser, and you can claim the ios exclusive item.
- After claiming, make sure to delete the extension that you created.
For Google Play Store and Amazon Store exclusive items:
- Open Chrome.
- If you have not installed the User-Agent Switcher Extension, head to the chrome web store and search for it. Then, click on “Add Extension” to add it.
- Go to your Roblox account on Chrome and head to the exclusive item that you want to add to your inventory. In another tab, open an item that you are not having currently from the Avatar Shop or any free item which you are not having currently.
- After opening that page, click on the extension button present on the top right corner of your browser.
- Click on “User-Agent Switcher”.
- Click on “Android” and select “Android KitKat”.
- Open the tab where you have opened the exclusive item.
- Right-click on the “Buy” button and select “Inspect”.
- From here, copy the value of “data-product-id”, “data-item-id”, and “data-expected-price”.
- Now, open the other tab where you have opened the non-exclusive free item.
- Right-Click on “Buy” and select “Inspect”.
- Now, one by one, paste the values in front of their respective heads.
- Click on Get on the non exclusive free item page. You will get a pop up to buy the exclusive item. Click on the Buy button. This way you will get the Google Play or Amazon exclusive items for free.
- After using, turn this extension off.
So, this was all about getting the items exclusive to ios, Google Play Store, and Amazon. Make sure to share this article with your friends.