GTA 5 Online is a multiplayer version of the open-world GTA 5 game. It allows 30 players to roam freely around the virtual world of San Andreas and the countryside of Los Santos (based on Los Angeles) and let them engage in cooperative and competitive game matches, to make virtual money, be it legal or illegal. The game allows players to do various side missions and events including heists or start their own business and many more to generate in-game income. Players control a silent protagonist to become a known crime figure gradually building their own syndicate as they complete increasingly difficult tasks. Basically, it is a virtual world that mimics real-world situations. Recently players have been facing problems from the server which says “Saving failed – unable to connect to the Rockstar game services.”
It is really painful to see the problem pop up when players have done something very important recently, like a heist or anything through which they made big money. Whenever this problem occurs, all the progress, the player made will be lost and none of their money or progress will be saved. So to solve the problem keep reading the article. I have bought you the simplest possible solution to the problem.
How to solve the problem?
Click Alt+F4 when the error occurs. (Don’t worry it will not close the game)
2. The above window will appear. Simply click ‘Esc’ on the top left side of your keyboard. (Don’t click enter when the window appears otherwise your game will be closed)
3. Your problem will be solved and your progress will not be lost.
4. After the problem is solved, change the server quickly.
5. Click on ‘Esc’ again after entering the game. The options menu will pop up.
6. Click on the ‘Online‘ tab from the Menu.
7. Find and click on ‘Find New Session’.
8. The game will ask if you are sure you want to quit this session. Click on Enter and continue the game.
8. Repeat the procedure if the problem occurs again.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.