Video games are ultimately animated videos with user responses. Any game has limited frames that it can display per second. This is known as the FPS. Depending on your system specifications, the fps may vary for certain games. Nowadays, gaming monitors provide a refresh rate of 144hz. However, you will notice that games like Roblox are capped at certain FPS. You can easily remove the capped limit using the Roblox FPS Unlocker.
- Visit the link to the site provided here – Download FPS unlocker
- Based on your Operating system, download the 64-bit or 32-bit file.
- Once the zipped file is downloaded, extract the exe file that is present inside.
- Place it in an easily accessible directory on your PC like the Desktop.
Launch any Game
- Launch the Roblox Player.
- Navigate to the Home page where the games you play are listed.
- From the list, select any game that you want to test this FPS unlocker on.
- Normally start the game as you always do.
- Hold down the Shift key and then press F5.
- The FPS and other network details will be visible to you.
- On the top-left corner of the screen, check the current FPS that you are playing on.
Activate Roblox FPS Unlocker
- Minimize the Roblox game window.
- Run the unlocker exe file from the desktop.
- On the bottom-right corner of the screen, you will notice a small up arrow on the taskbar.
- Click on it to bring out the pop-up window.
- Right-click on the FPS unlocker icon.
- A list of options should pop up.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the FPS cap option.
- Select a higher FPS that is supported by your monitor.
- Now, head over to the game.
You will notice that the FPS details that were visible on the top-right corner now show a different value. Generally, it will show the fps value that you just selected. Depending on the refresh rate of your monitor, select the top FPS. This will revamp your gaming experience.