Many players are facing the error code 524 in 2021. If you are also facing this particular issue, continue reading this article to learn how you can fix it.
The online gaming platform as well as a game creation platform, Roblox is developed and published by Roblox Corporation. It was created back in 2004. Experiencing ups and downs during its lifetime, Roblox reached its Peak Popularity in 2020 amid the covid-19 pandemic. This platform’s major reason for success includes its suitability for players of all ages. Coming back to the topic, this article is about the error code 524 on Roblox. So, here is everything you need to know to fix this.
Fix: Roblox Error Code 524
Error Code 524 is frustrating but easy to fix. Follow the below-mentioned steps to fix Roblox Error Code 524:
- Open your Roblox Account.
- Open Settings
- Now, under Privacy Section, you will see an option saying “Who can Invite me to private servers?”
- Set this option as “Everyone”.
- After this, open Run from the Windows Search Bar and type “%localappdata%” and hit Enter.
- Search and open the Roblox folder in the list that opened.
- Open Versions Folder. Here you will see 2 folders named after version and one application. Delete both the folders present there leaving the application as it is.
- Open Roblox. You will notice that it is asking you to download the deleted files again. Now, you have to download them again so that the settings that we applied get implemented and the error gets fixed.
So, this was all about fixing the Error Code 524 on Roblox. If you are still facing the error, you must contact the support team for special assistance. Share this article with your friends to help them fix this issue.