The Realme X50m 5G was launched in Aril this year. It has a 6.57-inch IPS LCD display with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 and a 120Hz refresh rate. Under the hood, it packs a Qualcomm Snapdragon 765 processor. It can be configured with up to 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal UFS 2.1 storage. On the back, it has a quad-camera setup. The main shooter is 48MP and the ultrawide is 8MP. Both the macro lens and the depth sensor are 2MP. In the front, it sports dual-selfie camera: a 16MP main one and a 2MP depth sensor.
Out the box, it ran RealmeUI based on Android 10. And now Realme is pushing out another update. This update seems to be focused on fixes and optimisations. It brings in some new features too and the latest Android Security Patch. Realme is rolling this update out in phases and it is expected to reach all users within a week. Some major additions include the new suer night standby function and smooth sliding screen function. You can read about everything in detail in the changelog below.
● Added super night standby function, saving power and worry
● Added smooth speed sliding screen function for smoother experience
● Fix the problem that some settings interface has a very low probability of crashing
● Optimize charging decimal display
● Optimize the status display of “Mute-Bell-Vibrate” icon
● Fix the issue that the status bar goes black when entering the camera
● Fix the problem that the status bar disappears with a very low probability
● Fix the problem that the voice assistant cannot be awakened in low probability
● Fix the problem that there is a very low probability of no sound when playing music on Bluetooth headsets in some scenarios
● Update Android security patch